Saturday, June 13, 2009

News! Animation Magazine Pitch Party & shortlisted for as an illustrator for a childrens book!

After years of reading the magazine and saying, I should enter that one day, I have finally entered my advertisement into the Animation Magazine Pitch Party for 2009...I entered my personal project which I started to develop in 2006 called Irazu...you can see the artwork that i did way back when at its blog http://artofirazu.blogspot.com/

The magazine will be distributed at this years comicon and the winner gets the chance to pitch their idea for a show to one of the industry judges!


UPDATE:
Zip, nadda...didnt place in the competition.

1 comment:

Lord Ryan Santos said...

I just came across your blog and what a coincidence.. I just got done voting for your pitch. Weird. Anyways good luck and hope you win.