Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am still alive

Like the title says; I am still alive, but like most bloggers that I follow we are all busy and not so active in our blogging at the moment. For the past three months I have been pumping out concepts and final artwork for the children's book and that goes till Aprilish next year. The book apparently comes out in November 2010. Plus last week I started more studio work, doing layouts and backgrounds for Studio Moshi and this week I do some flash animation for them...eep! I try to avoid that if I can because I prefer to draw but its a good craft to have in the back pocket for emergency. Also, this blog's address is now www.adelekthomas.blogspot.com & the other is http://www.artofirazu.blogspot.com. Im just trying to streamline my stuff as Im updating my website.

Here is one of the character concepts from the book which didnt get used. All rights belong to Murdoch Books.

1 comment:

Emily said...

finally been waiting for a new Adele post! ... love this one :)