Thursday, March 4, 2010

3D Not For Me

I have to say, I think that the whole 3D glasses thing is just an old marketing gymic. I often blab about it on my facebook page about how I don't like the loss of colour from the lenses, the forced focus of your eyes...where the film wants you to look in the frame of picture (my boyfriend says he likes to use his own depth of field), and also the price is just ridiculous here in Australia. I have seen one film in 3D and hated the experience and won't be doing it again...normal films for me thanks. I'll get off my soapbox now...

6 comments:

michaelamos said...

But 3D is awesome! Give it another chance (especially for How To Train Your Dragon which is great in 3D)
You know you want to!

Adele K Thomas said...

I know who you are and I think we need a rumble! haha
I finally did it for Avatar...I have given it a go and I dont like it. I really want to see Dragon & Titans BUT the movies are too expensive and I would rather wait till they come out on dvd and watch on my big flat screen. The dvds come out so quickly now anyway, so by the time i do have the time to go to the flicks, its out on dvd and i can see it in normal vision...or 2D as its now called...which doesnt make sense because CG isnt 2D!

michaelamos said...

You will be converted - you don't stand a chance!
See how to train your dragon in the cinema - worth every cent. One of the best animated films I have seen in a LONG time.
(oh, and see it in 3D CG 3D....... 3D)

michaelamos said...

Hahaaaa! I knew you would give in! No reply means you must be outvseeing it right now!

Adele K Thomas said...

Im not out seeing it, Im not giving in! Im most likely doing a pissy freelance job for a Slovakian adult store website.

michaelamos said...

coool! free samples!