Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monster Maintenance Manual now on Book Depository, free shipping worldwide!

The Book Depository (online store) is now selling The Monster Maintenance Manual for $18.38 (AUD) about the same in USD and you get free postage world wide! My friend's and I have used it recently for a range of purchases and they are really friendly and quick. So what are you waiting for? Ive been nominated for the 2011 Crichton Award for new Illustrators in Victoria. 2011 Oscar winner Shaun Tanwon the award back in 2002...so it would be pretty cool to win.

4 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

I almost bought this book at Borders today D: But I hesitated

Alex Grigg said...

man this musta been such a fun job! Super jealous :) Hope youre well adelington!

Adele K Thomas said...

Why the hesitation Jez? :D WEll if you did hesitate, you can now get it on Book Depository! Thanks for popping by.

Hey Alex, all is good. Im running out of creative steam...I need a holiday to re-boot. Im having one at the end of April before we get CHUCKED OUT OF OUR UNIT! So this month as well as finishing work, I have to find a new place to live...so I cant take on any work for a month while we sort moving out etc etc. LAME! :D

Jez Tuya said...

haha It was on special at Borders and I didn't have the moolah (at the time) to get a copy! I'll definitely get a copy in the near future though :)