Sunday, October 9, 2011

French Fox

So this is most likely the last bit of personal art for the next seven weeks. I start a new job tomorrow as a lighting stand in on an Australian feature film, which I'm pretty excited about because I have always wanted to do it. I'm going to take a new sketchbook along just in case I feel like a scribble in the downtime, as when I come home I have to keep going with the background painting for Mollusks and won't have time for my own stuff. Wish me luck!
I also have some busy weekends ahead with the Illustrators Australia exhibition and seminar, as well as the Armageddon convention (ill be dressed as Rogue from the 90's X-men), I'm going to see Janet Jackson this month AND the Melbourne Zombie Shuffle is being held on Halloween. October is the month of fun Ive been waiting for!

2 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

hahaha! That fox is pretty goofy

Adele K Thomas said...

Thanks Jez, I love you lady drawings on your blog, lots of character!