Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vote for my Threadless Entry!

Help spread the word of the silly soy sausage!
My Threadless entry, The Silly Soy Sausage, is up now for voting! I have seven days to get as many votes as I can, so that it can be made for production. So please visit the link, choose 5 for a score (please) and then go and hit the Facebook 'like' and Google '+' to share with your friends.

You should be able to sign in through Facebook, so please don't be turned off by signing in to Threadless. If you can't log in, just give it a 'like' so other Threadless people can vote.

The silly soy sausage proclaiming that Vegans can have their hot dog and eat it too. 

I am not a Vegan, but had a Vegan Hot Dog recently out of curiosity and they are pretty delicious...it inspired me to sketch up this in my notebook.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

1 comment:

master of baiting said...

Just voted :)

by the way love your character style!....and nice pretzel!

cheers