Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NO DOUBT LOGO COMP - VOTING OPEN!

VOTING IS OPEN! PLEASE HELP ME WIN/GET INTO THE TOP 50 FOR THIS ILLUSTRATION NO DOUBT LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION. ITS ONLY OPEN FOR FIVE DAYS!!!

Okay, Ive had a really rough few weeks and it would be really cool if you could bring a smile to my face and vote for my entry into the No Doubt logo comp. The band picks the winner but to get into the top 50 and you can vote through your FB account. 

PLEASE help me have a chance to win some cash and represent one of my all time favourite bands since I was a teenager. 

GO!  http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/ab1b16f3d20af53f1f6d70b900335a38/700

OH and some dude stole my artwork and put it in his own entry, infringing on my automatic artistic ownership and copyright...here is a comparison. I reported it to Talenthouse and told him off, he is apparently taking it down. This happens to my friends a lot.

1 comment:

mondal said...

Bob Dyian's video, picture and songs always excited all people. I also like it.
Concert Tickets