Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pilot FINISHED!

Well, it's official! I've finished my pilot for Snaptoons/Cartoon Network Asia. It was a long year but it also went by so fast...I pretty much became a zombie for the majority of the time, hunched in front of my computer. Eighteen hour days and endless emails is definitely a way to add on a couple of years to your face, ruin your core and posture and become a hermit.


But it is finished and I couldn't have done it without the work of my wonderful boyfriend, Maik, who pretty much worked on this pilot as much as I did. Thank you to all the peeps at CN, the amazing Canadian voice actors, the animation team that came on board to slug it out at Bigkidz and everyone who helped in pre-production and post. Thanks to my mum and dad for the ongoing support of what I do for a living AND my friends and industry pals for their words of support all year.

I wish I could show you it, but for now its just an internal pilot...so fingers crossed that one day in the future it becomes something more.

In the meantime, here are some of the backgrounds I worked on...I'm pleased with what I pumped out in the amount of time I had, whilst I directed the animation and did a hundred other tasks.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and prosperous new year. I'll be taking a whole month off to kick start myself back into gear (sun, beach, exercise, reading and a new website) before starting work on a new Canadian animated series, which I'm really looking forward to.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Fingers crossed indeed. Good luck and well done