Wednesday, April 3, 2013

News!

I've started a new educational book job for Pearson Books Australia, which is very exciting as I haven't illustrated a book since late 2010! I had an offer last year but I just wasn't free because of the pilot. This will run up till my trip to L.A. where I'm heading for Comic Con (whoo!)

Unfortunately I didn't get a really cool job, which was to create character art for a US channel TV series' web game, a show I'm a huge fan of. The San Fransisco agency who pitched my work to the network agency, found my fan art on the net and tracked me down...so at least they now know I exist (yay internet!) But the network decided to go with the other style pitched (along with mine).

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

I'm also trying to finish off updating my NEW website and folio...also going to send that off to some local agents for future opportunities.

Here is a sketch I'm working on for the Comic-Con 2013 Souvenir Book...need to finish it and submit it soon!


Update! Here is my finished entry...I took the "Uno!" away in case I get disqualified for copyright of other companies.

No comments: