Sunday, April 14, 2013

Supanova 2013

  
This weekend I headed to Supanova 2013 in Melbourne as Wonder Woman and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (film version) with Ben as Captain Cold, Marta as Batgirl and Jenn as the new video game Lara Croft.

I had a great time, talked to some wonderful cosplayers, shook hands and spoke to David Hasselhoff (he also high-kicked and play punched towards me), asked Eliza Dushku (Faith of Buffy) a question and she said I was bad-ass in my Tomb Raider gear AND talked to Ray Park (Darth Maul) who yet again was a really nice guy. Last time I chatted to him was back in 2005.

BTW, David Hasselhoff is an awesome speaker! He is very entertaining and spends so much time with everyone, hard working dude!

Also, Ray Park STILL has the Darth Maul double lightsaber moves!

 Free Avengers and X-Men pinball!

No comments: