Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Day My Butt Went Psycho News

The animated series I have been working on this year will begin screening on Australian TV soon! You can check out the official Australian Facebook page here.

I'm pretty sure I drew the door and background in this shot...I think. So long ago. I work in characters and props now.
"Meet Zack Freeman. Zack is best buddy to his butt, Deuce, and is determined to be the best Butt Fighter ever! Find out what Zack and Deuce get up to in the all new series - Saturday 21st September, 8am on Nine Network's GO! Channel."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been waiting to hear an update about this show for months :)!! Any news around the studio of a trailer or commercial releasing soon? especially one that's available online?

Btw, thanks you for all your hard work Adele!! Can't wait to see the premiere!

Adele Thomas said...

Unfortunately there isnt a trailer, which is weird, but it will be on next Saturday at 8am.

Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy the show :)

Unknown said...

None? Aw man, but still, it's great to hear it's coming out next week. The designs are really appealing!!

The premiere's in Australia, but my friends and I from North America will be looking forward to seeing Zack and Deuce in action when they come to Canada :)! I'm 100% i'll enjoy the show ahha, we're rooting for you!

Adele Thomas said...

Im not sure what the title will be over on your side of the world, I think its called Zack and Deuce instead of The Day My Butt Went Psycho...because they don't feel comfy with the word "psycho" for some reason.

Unknown said...

Yep, i read around and it's called Zack & Deuce and i think it's airing next spring?? Dang.

Aaaand one more question, is production for the show over or is studio moshi still hard at work making eps??

Adele Thomas said...

Still working hard on it! :D

Adele Thomas said...

Hey Unknown, do you have a blog or are you an artist, I dont think I know your name.
-Adele K. Thomas