Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm Back

I'm back from my trip to Peru and it was really amazing...the real life Emperor's New Groove! The Inca Trek was pretty exhausting (because I was pretty sick on day one) but the views and rewards were awesome...so many llamas...and dogs. Dogs are everywhere in Peru. The Amazon was great too, I even got to see a sloth in the wild.
We took many photos of scenery, people & animals, which I can't wait to use as reference for a Peru sketch project. I've wanted to get back into concept artwork since the Dreamworks workshop. Now I have the subject & experienced it for myself, there is no excuses not to do it. 

I'm currently free for work. So even though I'll be sending out my folio and CV to everyone and anyone I can think of for employment, please contact me if you have any paid work on offer.

No comments: