Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Freelance, Freedom and Frederator Pitching.

Freelance jobs finished! Money earned!

Unfortunately I can't show the other job I have been doing. It will be revealed at the end of the year if all goes to plan.

That is all my freelance done for this first half of the year. Second half will just be my position at Working Dog and my own artwork...and relaxing!

First thing on the "me" agenda: new website!

Then its back to my children's book and a whole lot of new art for my first ever booth at a convention in 2016.

My very last bit of business this week will be on Saturday morning...I'm pitching storyboards to Channel Frederator for funding. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Well Done!
I highly recommend tabling at a Convention. It's loads of fun!

cjlewis-thenoisemaker said...

Luck!