Friday, September 1, 2017

August Update


Books: That has been one busy month! It has involved getting all the orders for Animals Eat Their Veggies Too out to the backers and also selling them on Etsy. You can find them for sale here. I have had some fantastic responses to the book and kids are really enjoying it.

Packing books is exhausting!
Reward print for high tier backers.
Work: I've also started working on a new animated feature film, this time co-directing. You film Shopkins World Vacation, which I art directed, is coming out in October. You can watch the trailer here.

I've also started working on a new book series for Scholastic, illustrating three books over the next couple of years, so I most likely will not be as active with my own artwork. Any time I have spare will be promoting my children's book and working on my next personal project.

Scribbles:

No comments: